Our on-going Wastepro CAL Resource Management Facility (WCRMF) is a first class Integrated Waste Management Facility designed to handle all waste streams, hazardous and non-hazardous to international best practice and standards and when completed will be the first of its type in West-Africa. WCRMF is designed with security and safety in mind; the facility will have advanced security equipment, 24hour security with continuous CCTV monitoring and a laboratory built with state-of the-art equipment to ensure comprehensive range of environmental monitoring, sampling and analytical services.
WCRMF will handle all waste streams from the Oil and Gas Industry, sludge, industrial waste, Clinical waste, PCB’s, PAH’s, Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), Construction waste, solid waste, Liquids, bulk wastes, controlled drugs, Laboratory chemicals, Reactive wastes, Acids, alkalis, Pharmaceutical waste, WEEE, batteries, lighting bulbs, Asbestos waste, metal cutting emulsions, Contaminated excavation waste, Flammable rags and solids, aerosols, Organic and inorganic sludges, Hazardous and non hazardous liquids, powders and solids, all Hazardous and non-hazardous waste and the facility will boast of the most advanced, modern and up-to date technology for treating hazardous waste streams.
In meeting the demands of the oil and gas industry, our facility will be equipped with state-of-the-art drilling waste management technologies, these includes:
- High Temperature Incinerator
- Drilling fluid and cuttings management
- Hazardous Landfill Site
Hazardous Landfill Site
Our integrated waste management facility will include a class 1 Landfill site for hazardous, non-hazardous wastes and treatment facilities for effluents.
Our partners in Europe own and manage hazardous landfill sites and we will gain on their knowledge and experience in operating WCRMF safely and successfully.
Principal wastes that we will dispose of in our hazardous landfill sites include;
- Non-recoverable hazardous waste,
- Contaminated soils,
- Stabilized wastes and residues from recovery operations.
We provide a wide range of secure and re-usable skips and UN-Approved containers for the storage and transport of a wide range of wastes. Our range of skips and containers include;
Soil and Land Remediation
We provide a range of advanced technologies and services to treat a broad range of contaminants for soil and land remediation projects. We provide site/soil testing, analysis and characterization some of our remediation methodologies include;
- Soil Washing
- Soil Stablilisation
- Cement Stabilisation
Through these processes we recover and recycle clean soil and take out the pollutants, analyze them, treat and dispose of them safely.
Services to be provided at WCRMF include:
- Automated Tank cleaning
- Produced water treatment
- Comprehensive Soil and Land Remediation
- Hazardous Waste Collection, transport, treatment, disposal and recovery
- Non-hazardous Waste Collection, transport, treatment, disposal and recovery
- Oil Waste Collection, transport, treatment, disposal and recovery
- Chemical Waste Collection, transport, treatment, disposal and recovery
- Liquid Waste Collection, transport, treatment, disposal and recovery
- A comprehensive range of environmental monitoring, sampling, laboratory and analytical services
- A comprehensive hazardous landfill facility service
- Waste recycling